Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for positions Junior SAS Engineer in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is really important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Here in the Trondheim offices, we have got a good working environment with an international workforce. In our building, we have a canteen with a varied menu and a gym. We also have a sports and welfare organization and a network for young professionals. Most of us sit in open office spaces, but there are “break out” rooms if you need a quick catch-up with a colleague. Modern meeting facilities allow for online meetings with global colleagues and stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Integrate process control and monitoring systems, integrate fire & gas detection and protection/shutdown systems incl. field devices/instrumentation
- System documentation, philosophies and specifications
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and standards
- Hands-on attitude, quality mindset and delivery-orientated
- Technical college / BSc or equivalent
- Offshore Course is required
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Erling Sæther , tel. +47 928 01 475
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and education papers. Graduates students are welcome to apply for this position.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.