Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Safety department in Trondheim. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for a Senior Technical Safety Engineer for a temporary position in Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Study work
- General Technical Safety
- Fire & Gas Management
- Emergency Shutdown
- Ignition Source Control
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5-10 years´ experience working with technical safety and working environment on M&M projects on the Norwegian sector
- In-debt knowledge of Norsok S-001 and S-002
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in teams
- Have good multidiscipline understanding
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
For more information about the position please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Erling Sæther, 0047 92801475 or firstname.lastname@example.org