Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Our innovative engineering team in Kuala Lumpur work on local and global projects, providing integrated solutions from subsea to surface and through the life of an energy asset. The local projects also include offshore work in East Malaysia.
We are looking for talented and ambitious engineers who wants to learn and grow with us in a fast-paced environment. Opportunities are available for contract roles in multiple engineering disciplines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare and update all marine system and package engineering deliverables for early engineering of the FPSO.
- Develop PFDs and update the marine system P&IDs, system demand and sizing calculations etc.
- Prepare marine utilities demand calculation.
- Provide support for development, review and approval as appropriate for marine operational procedures, performance standards, operational deviations and modifications.
- Carry out marine assurance activities as required on supply vessels, EERV, shuttle tankers.
- Gathering, interpreting and managing technical requirements.
- Preparing various fabrication deliverables such as MTOs, technical queries, etc.
- Specification of platform systems including those related to safety, material handling equipment and corrosion protection.
- Develop equipment specifications, datasheets, material requisitions, and technical bid evaluations.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine or Structural or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Registered as Professional Engineer with BEM / IEM (Malaysian).
- 7 years of experience in the Oil and Gas or maritime industry.
- Experience of database and maintenance management systems.
- A system level design understanding of marine systems and experience providing detailed engineering solutions in this area.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Tang Pui Ling
Account Manager, NES Advantage
+6012 498 7545