Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Foreign Trade and Logistics based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering the right materials, on time, with quality and safety. The team consists of engaged people, working with positive energy, with continous improvement mindset, and focusing on customer and stakeholders needs. We are now looking for a very proactive Import & Export Specialist, with a strong mindset in continuous improvement, import and export knowledge, hands on management, and analytical thinking who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Import & Export Specialist is responsible for driving business strategy for the company special regimes. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Be the technical reference for matters related to special import & export regimes (Repetro-sped / Drawback / RECOF) and customs legislation within the organization. Conduct international logistics processes and provide solutions to the business.
- Analyze market trends, identify the most promising markets, identify opportunities, produce economic reports to support business strategy and new projects.
- Act strategically throughout the organization's supply portfolio. Analyzes tariff rates, freight classifications, delivery schedules, carrier capabilities and transportation regulations in order to provide better solutions and business competitiveness.
- Transform the stakeholder’s difficulties in action plans and act to provide solution.
- Ability to relate and negotiate with strategic areas of the company as well as conduct meetings with suppliers, subcontractors and customers.
- Strong management of the service level, able to monitor the delivery of the subcontractors, their results and act in a precise manner.
- Perform and monitor the processes of imports and exports, as full support to the organization's stakeholders.
- Drive appropriate strategies to each case.
- Management of the procedures of and the import & export processes.
- Mediate international trades, assist other departments in negotiations abroad, manage the processes end-to-end, coordinate and track the high priorities, ensure high visibility shipments.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Solid knowledge in customs legislation (Brazil trade compliance laws and customs rules).
- Solid knowledge of special customs regimes (Drawback / RECOF / Repetro-sped).
- DGM certification with solid experience.
- Experience with integrated systems (ERP / Siscomex).
- This is a equal opportunity employer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.