Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Marketing team is now looking for a Marketing Manager. This position can be located at any of Aker Solutions’ global offices.
With a focus on developing renewable solutions to meet future energy needs, we need creative minds to help tell our story. We are looking for an ambitious and strategically minded Marketing Manager who can create innovative marketing content while being a key department strategist.
Having both operational and strategic responsibilities, it is important that you can work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, analyze data and insights and assess and create fresh, relevant and engaging marketing content. We need someone who can see the bigger picture, drive processes and enable change to implement innovative and effective solutions to meet our bold objectives.
What will you be doing?
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop strategies and tactics, in line with our enterprise strategy, to increase knowledge about our company, products and services
- Drive the development and implementation of Aker Solutions’ digital marketing efforts, technology and adoption of tools
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our channels that attracts and converts our target audiences
- Deploy engaging marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Create, oversee, and approve marketing material (from website content, social media posts and banners to hard copy brochures, white papers and case studies)
- Oversee the revitalization, digitalization and standardization of Aker Solutions’ commercial event concept in physical and digital spaces
- Continuously review our participation at commercial events in addition to identifying new platforms (webinars, podcast etc.)
- Manage Events & Marketing Coordinator
- Prepare and monitor the Events and Sponsorship budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Assist and advise tender teams in development of commercial material i.e. executive summaries for tenders
- Ensure our marketing activities adhere to official GDPR guidelines
We think you should have:
- A BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field, with minimum 5 years’ experience within marketing and/or content production
- Experience from large global corporations with a wide set of internal and external stakeholders
- A highly creative mind and experience identifying target audiences and devising activities that engage, inform and motivate them
- Ability to create great copy, manage SEO/SEM and set up and optimize digital campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An understanding of major commercial events and how to leverage our presence to build brand awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A comprehensive knowledge of GDPR guidelines
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Work-life balance
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to company cabins in Norway and Spain
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Ben Litvak, Recruiter, tel. +47 23 96 65 51.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global managed solutions provider responsible for permanent recruitment and temporary staffing services.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.