Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
The world's toughest job awaits. At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our cost estimation team in Tranby is now looking for a Junior or Senior/Lead Tender Estimator.
What will you be doing?
Depending on your level of experience, you will be responsible for activities related to tender estimation. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce accurate cost estimates, benchmarking, consolidation, and cashflow analyses for effective reviews of Subsea Production System (SPS) or subsea equipment tenders
- Provide cost and price analyses for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), and Project Management of SPS or subsea equipment
- Analyze and Verify Master Equipment List (MEL) and cross-check with Invitation to Tender (ITT) and price sheet
- Verify SAP Product Lifecycle Costing (PLC) outputs, perform necessary adjustments to improve the accuracy of the cost estimates
- Collaborate with Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Project Resources, and Finance to help ensure they provide the correct input on time. Suggest cost optimizations based on lessons learned
- Provide relevant benchmark comparisons with normalized historical data to enable effective decision-making in reviews
- Provide accurate cash flow analyses, input to risk registers, cost and price consolidations, as well as cost/price overview charts
- Run effective cost and finance reviews in compliance with Tender Governance and Work Instructions
- Ensure proper handover of cost and price information to the project execution team
- Plan and ensure that the stipulated schedule, budget, and quality requirements are met
We think you should have:
- Master`s degree in International Business, Finance or Civil Engineering
- 2-10 years of relevant experience within finance and/or tender estimation
- Experience with Subsea Production System (SPS) equipment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and SAP ERP
- Experience with and a good understanding of interfaces within project delivery
- Skills in carrying out effective review presentations within the area and providing concise clarifications to questions raised
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English, Norwegian language skills are considered a plus
- Collaborative attitude, good listening, and strong communications skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure with tight schedules and adapt to changes in a dynamic environment
- Structured working style with a proactive personality, curiosity, and a positive team-player attitude
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
- 30-minute drive from Oslo
Interested? Contact us.
For further information please contact:
Katalin Hideg, Recruiter, NES Advantage, Tel: +47 485 06 456
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.