Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
We are now looking for a Graduate Application Administrator to start in August 2021.
What will you be doing?
- Work with setup and configuration of 3D CAD applications for project according to client requirements
- Contribute with application support (in projects)
- Contribute with digitalization and implementation of new solutions in projects wihtin funciton area
- Contribute to standardization of application set-up and use
- Contribute to standardization of interfaces to other global engineering tools
- Participate in the change process for the application
We think you should have:
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies
- You have a high ability to learn and great interest for new technology and digitalization
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Structured with ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- As an Aker Solutions graduate, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects
- You will be a part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Elisabet Pettersen, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 472 88 497 Elisabet.Pettersen@nesfircroft.com
Ingunn Raugstad, Department Manager Information Management, Aker Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.