Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
Our Project Development team located in Mobile, Alabama is seeking to add a Capture Coordinator.
Under general supervision, the Capture Coordinator (CC) shall work closely with the Capture Leads, Pursuit Team, Mobile Engineers, Schedulers and Cost Analysts to ensure that all internal and external requirements are met from receipt of inquiry thru contract award and handover to project team. The CC is responsible for the overall adherence to the proposal process as outlined in the Company’s Pursuit and Capture Governance procedures. The CC reports to the Manager of Capture.
The ideal candidate:
- will be local to the Mobile, Alabama area,
- will have exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail, ideally have Tendering experience,
- will be skilled using Word, Excel and Power Point.
You must be able to work in the United States without work authorization assistance now or in the future. This is NOT a remote position.
What will you be doing?
- Apply understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the department and/or capture team
- Responsible for the initial review of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) same as the Instructions to Tender (ITT) to establish the scope of work and develop the bid process milestones and approval levels necessary for completing the project
- Accountable for “bid compliance” efforts through tendering phase.
- Drive the governance process for smooth tendering process.
- Provide excellent support to the tendering managers & tendering team to ensure “best-in-class” submissions
- Help to keep the Capture Manager / Lead well organized so they can focus on the more important factors of the tender.
- Schedule all tender meetings in accordance with PEM requirements, utilizing established templates and tools
- Organize tender meetings, taking minutes as needed
- Responsible for the final quality check of the overall proposal package ensuring a proposal submission under strict deadlines
- Illustrate HSE Leadership and promote Aker Solutions best practice to team members, clients and suppliers
- Communicate and network with global organization, and external clients, for proposal process updates and initiatives
- Develop and make departmental and/or project correspondence and/or presentations
- Contributes to problem resolution that results in changes and/or enhancements to process and/or project.
We think you should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Bachelor’s degree in related discipline strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (5+ years with BA/BS), in bid processing, project support, and/or senior level administrative functions.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Xait software and SAP experience preferred
- Able to identify deviations from standards
- Solid understanding of job and/or project related documents and procedures
- Ability to read, understand, and explain job related documents and procedures such as reference materials and reports
- Proficient in relevant software applications, including intermediate program functions in MS Office and other software where applicable.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, regional and international matrix environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and mange priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
In addition, the Mobile, AL site has just undergone a renovation of its main building, optimizing space as well as providing a design to allow more natural light into the space. Right on the water, the Mobile site is truly a one stop shop for visitors and clients alike to have meetings using state of the art technology, as well as tour the plant to observe our manufacturing process using cutting edge technology. This is truly a workplace that is designed to foster a collaborative work environment in order to bolster creativity from our very talented workforce.
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Julie Watkins, Sr Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.