Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future. We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience.
Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up 2/3 of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We offer front-end engineering, engineering management, system capability and technical competences. In addition, we offer a range of methods and digital solutions enabling an efficient engineering process.
We are front runners in our transition to sustainable energy solutions and through multidiscipline teams we challenge existing plant solutions, develop new solutions and solve our clients’ needs to enable technical feasibility and sound business decisions. We focus on process plants and we need you with your conceptual mindset wanting to develop new ways, new plants and work in an innovative and dedicated team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all types of diversity.
What will you be doing?
General Responsibilities include
- Leading, supervising and coordinating of the process discipline engineering design activities for a Large Project / Portfolio of Projects
- Overall performance of Offshore group’s activities
- To ensure technical correctness of the work performed on the project
- To ensure Process Team is familiar with and work process complies with Company Operating System
- To monitor and control manhours allocated on the project
- To plan manpower to meet target output dates
- To prepare or check design calculations, data sheets, reports and assist in preparing Standards
- To perform to the highest excellence in accordance with the department procedures and standards
- To attend meetings with client, vendors and contractors
- To co-ordinate with counterparts in other groups as needed
- To maintain discipline, harmony and cordial relations with all team mates
- To participate in HSE reviews / audits on the project
We think you should have:
- B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- 15 - 20 years of Process Engineering experience in Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical Projects
- 12 years of experience in reputed engineering consultancies
- 8 years of experience in a lead engineer role. Should have been a lead for atleast 2 medium / large size engineering projects
- Adequate experience in EPC projects
- Commissioning and start-up experience will be an added advantage
- Should have adequate experience in all relevant process engineering activities such as Process Design Basis, Process Simulation, Heat & Material balance, Equipment sizing, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Equipment and Instrument Process Datasheets, Hydraulic calculations, Relief valve and Flare header sizing
- Must have sufficient exposure to process safety reviews such as HAZID, HAZOP and SIL
- Knowledge of industry standards and specifications
- Knowledge of various process engineering software such as HYSYS and Flarenet
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Additional job requirements for HVE role
- A minimum of 12 years Offshore – Oil & Gas experience. Process platform / FPSO experience should include the following. Typical capacities are indicated below
- Oil : 10,000 to 20,000 sm3/day (inlet manifold, inlet heating, separation, stabilization, oil export)
- Gas : 1.5 to 5 MMSCMD upto 300barg pressure (re-compression, gas treatment, compression for re-injection or export)
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.