All proposals on the agenda were adopted. Minutes of the meeting are attached and available here.
The general meeting approved distribution of a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share. The dividend is payable to shareholders holding shares in the company as per April 13, 2023. The shares will be traded ex-dividend on Euronext Oslo Stock Exchange from and including April 14, 2023. The dividend will be paid on April 24, 2023.
The general meeting elected four shareholder-appointed directors to the board. Leif-Arne Langøy, Øyvind Eriksen, Kjell Inge Røkke and Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen were re-elected for a period of two years.
The board of directors now comprise of:
• Leif-Arne Langøy (chairman)
• Øyvind Eriksen (deputy chairman)
• Kjell Inge Røkke (director)
• Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen (director)
• Lone Fønss Schrøder (director)
• Jan Arve Haugan (director)
• Elisabeth Heggelund Tørstad (director)
• Hilde Karlsen (director, employee-elected)
• Sigurd Sævareid (director, employee-elected)
• Line Småge Breidablikk (director, employee-elected)
• Tommy Angeltveit (director, employee-elected)
Torbjørn Andersen, mob: +47 928 85 542, email: email@example.com
Preben Ørbeck, mob: +47 470 10 611, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Visit akersolutions.com and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
This press release may include forward-looking information or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see https://akersolutions.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.