Sustainable energy production is possible! Join our team to make it happen.
Aker Solutions located in Mobile, Alabama is seeking to add an Administrative Services Lead.
This position handles on-site communications, oversight of the facilities (landscaping, cleaning services, coffee, etc), project lead for facilities renovations. The position additionally works with All levels within the organization.
This is an on-site position in Mobile, Alabama. At this time, candidates considered must be able to work without work authorization assistance now or in the future.
What will you be doing?
Purpose: Responsible for performing complex level administrative support duties in varied functional and/or project team situations providing judgement and initiative to determine the approach of action to take in non-routine situations
- Manage, review, and establish facilities contracts
- Office layout and programs liaise to facilities, maintenance, safety, planning, and executive management to design, develop, maintain, and implement office layouts.
- Lead and initiate cost reduction programs for contracts
- Lead personnel or contractors responsible for office cleanliness and facilities maintenance, including serving as the contact for urgent calls
- Work closely with HSSE to ensure office compliance with procedures
- Serve as the community outreach liaison
- Responsible for daily in-person inspection of the facility
- Lead and prepare site communication to all levels of the organization. Manage signage and posted bulletins
- Ensure that all facility non-production equipment / facilities are maintained, updated, and in working condition
- Stewardship of the physical infrastructure of the facility, ensuring efficient business operations as well as an environment that promotes well-being and pride of employees and visitors
- Manage and organize office administrative operations and procedures, such as bookkeeping, flow of correspondence, and other clerical services
- Manage equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Coordinate events and meetings (both internal and external), including communication with customers, employees, and contractors
- Other duties as assigned
We think you should have:
- Bachelor's or associate degree in business management or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to speak with people of all levels in the organization; inter-department, donors, client, executives, etc.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Computerized Maintenance Management System, preferred
- Ability to solve problems, including technical based problems
- Ability to learn quickly without a manual
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and respect for diversity
- Attention to detail and time management
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Organized, detail-oriented, exceptional ability to multitask
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
In addition, the Mobile, AL site has just undergone a renovation of its main building, optimizing space as well as providing a design to allow more natural light into the space. Right on the water, the Mobile site is truly a one stop shop for visitors and clients alike to have meetings using state of the art technology, as well as tour the plant to observe our manufacturing process using cutting edge technology. This is truly a workplace that is designed to foster a collaborative work environment in order to bolster creativity from our very talented workforce.
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact;
Julie Watkins, Sr Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.