Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Project Office Department (PMO) based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for supports and insure that all projects are implemented according to AKSO Projects Execution Model. Key areas as resources, changes, risks, and information are also managed by PMO. We are now looking for Apprentice who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Apprentice is responsible for support the PMO - Project Management Office in implementation/improvement of Aker Solutions Project Execution Model. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Tools and methodology implementation/operation, management team support and continuous improvement in Project management process are typical PMO roles.
- Assure the alignment of project execution to global procedures.
- Perform critical analysis related to Tools/methodology adherence, implementing improvement actions and optimizing the projects results.
- Increase the knowledge level related to project management.
- My Project, Sarepta, CCS and ARM: provide to users training and support; assure the proper systems usage and improve the process/system.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge in technical drawnings (Diferential);
- Knowledge in mechanics (Diferential);
- Intermediate English (Diferential).
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664.