Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Junior Planner in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Planner to assist Planning Manager:
- Assist planning Manager in building the Project Execution schedule.
- Prepare and distribute all reports deemed necessary to control the work
- Maintenance of the plan according to PEM requirements
- Change control in schedule
- Ensure that rescheduling is performed as a controlled process which ensures the integrity of the schedule. The schedule shall be subject to weekly analysis and subsequent adjustment in relation and according to remaining work and duration.
- Shall be working with EPCI planning.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Few years’ experience as Planner or newly educated will a strong willingness to learn and develop yourself as a good planner
- Strong IT skills with an urge to learn the planning softwares: MIPS, SAP, TIME, Safran and SAP
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities