Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Electrification, Maintenance & Modification team in Aberdeen are now looking for a Offshore Construction Leads to work on a 4/4 rotation in Angola.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to Construction Manager
- The overall co-ordination and performance of the site scope of work included Mechanical Completion, any Commissioning assistance and Hand Over to the Client of the completed Works
- Liase with the In-Country Construction Engineer on a daily basis
- Communication with the Client’s site Management
- Communication with the Onshore Project Team
PROJECT EXECUTION MODEL:
- Ensure review and preparation of necessary project specific adjustments and supplements of the site related parts of the execution model with focus on:
- Work Instructions
- Delivery check lists
- Ensure PEM knowledge within the Site Organisation
- Ensure MIPS and AKIMS knowledge
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Overall Line Responsible for HSSEQ
- Report and register Iris Cards
We think you should have:
- Demonstratable experience in a similar offshore role
- Mechanical / Piping / Structural background
- Ability to work with self motivation and confidence
- Highly organized and able to prioritize jobs
- Previous offshore experience & Offshore certification
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Leisha Milne, Account Manager / NES Advantage / firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.